Today is Christmas Day, well it was, still is really but nearly 11pm and I'm off to take my shattered self to bed very shortly.
Woke the kids up (yes had to wake them) at 7am, I was armed with my camera and snapped them as soon as they arrived in the room, sleep encrusted eyes but the most joy on their faces anyone could imagine.
Harry wasn't sure about waking up, but I went in to his room and gently woke him up, saying Santa had left him lots of presents and he soon wanted a morning cuddle and to go in the living room to see his goodies.
The stockings got opened first, sweets flew around the room, chockit (Chocolate in Harry talk) got eaten by the dozen. But what they hell? It's Chrrrriiiiiiiisssssssssttttmaaaaassssssss!!!!!!!
Pressie opening time!!
It was brilliant, I think one little girl in the name of Isabella was a tad spoilt this year by Santa, well he knew she is the only girl and Harry likes playing with Isabella's things anyway ;)
My mind is blank now to list what they got but there are loads of toys in the flat to keep them all occupied with.
And along comes the family present.
Now remember yesterday when I said that Mark had to go to work to do an "errand"? Well that errand was to buy the Wii that was to be the family present!! So I had to go out with the kids so Mark would sneak back in to hide it!
We let Robbie and Billy open this, it was cleverly placed under the tree so that it would be left for last ;)
Well their faces! I got it on video, they were made up!
So guess what we've been doing for a lot of today? Yep, taking turns on the Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resorts games! Sonic and Mario Winter Olympics and Beach Party was out of stock so will have to collect that when it's back in stock :)
Mark then said that there was a present that was in the cupboard that Santa forgot to wrap up, told us all to close our eyes, including me, and he produced a pink DS for me! OMG I so wasn't expecting anything and burst into tears! I've been wanting a new DS after mine got broken by a certain young man.
I can't play yet though, got no games and need a new micro SD card for my DSTT.
But the Wii is fab!! Bowling and Cycling is my fave so far LOL.
Christmas Dinner was a tad late tonite, well for the kids anyway, they had it about 6.30pm in the middle of Dr Who which of course I missed most of it so hope it will be on again on BBC3.
Slowly the kids went to bed, later than usual again but what the heck.
Robbie stayed up whilst Mark and I had dinner later, boy it was sooooooooo yummy. My eyes were certanly bigger than my belly though, couldn't even have room for pudding! Robbie being the fussy eater he is, we decided to tell him that he's going to be living in Africa for a while so Mukhta could come and stay with us to eat Robbie's food that he won't eat. Rob was in stitches laughing so much he cried.
I am currently being moaned at to finish my blog and go to bed so I better wrap this one up now.
So farewell for now, will blog tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment