Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree


How lovely are your branches?

This is what Robbie and his year sang today amongst other songs in their Christmas performance.
Key Stage 2 did a fantastic job on it this year and this was the first year I've ever been able to sit down and watch the whole thing from start to finish! Harry was a star, he sat there not being able to see a thing but listened to it for 45mins, which is a long time for a 2.5yr old to sit and be quiet! He did get a bit fidgety near the end though, which was understandable.

Everything was great about the performance, the singing coming from little mouths was fantastic, we have brilliant singers at our school!

Go KS2!!

Billy and Isabella's turn tomorrow, but I will wait to tell you what they are doing once I've seen for myself, it's gonna be another good one I can tell you now!

No comments:

Post a Comment