Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Well, we had snow!

Yep, since my post this morning, the heavens opened and the snow fell out the sky.

It hasn't settled though but I think if we have anymore tonite then it might well do because the ground is starting to freeze up.

Went to Bromley today, spent more money for Xmas, whilst Mark went to get some of the Xmas food.

He's gone out now to get us all fish (well saveloy for the kids) and chips for dinner, for a treat for the kids for their brilliant Christmas performances at school :)

I'm starving, just realised I haven't eaten since breakfast time...

3 comments:

  1. We were forcast snow here in Poshville today and Lil Man has spent most of the day staring out the window waiting for it ... and it never came !!! :O(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Poshy, that's just not on! Poor Lil Man :( Hopefully you'll get some tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It never did arrive here today :O( ... we are forcast it again tomorrow and Friday so hopefully we will get lots lol

    ReplyDelete