Friday, 22 January 2010

Friday already?!

I can't believe where the days are going? It's freaky how fast the weeks go by now, I blame global warming...well we blame that for everything else that goes on.

Anyway, as some of you may be aware, we have to bid for houses every week so we can get a move, cos currently we are in a 2bed flat with 4 kids. Not practical.

Okay, yesterday I did my usual Thursday morning thing, turned on computer and went onto the bidding site. Found a couple of houses, one was a bit too far to travel to school and another not too bad distance and was on a quieter road. So I bid for that. Now when we started bidding almost 3yrs ago we were in the middle of the list,  we usually came anything between place 120-75. Well yesterday, it was place 7!! So that means we are the 6th person in line to get the house!

It should hopefully get lower and lower each week, so I hope by summer this year we will be outta here!

Bout bloody time though, we are so desperate for a bigger place. We've made this flat better than we were living in before, changed all the rooms about etc but Isabella needs her own bedroom, cos she's a girly, and likes girly stuff. The boys aren't keen at all, well all apart from Harry but he doesn't count cos he's 2.

So fingers crossed we will be moved in the near future!

Okay I'm off to collect lil man from nursery now, will blog again later :)

1 comment:

  1. Fingers Crossed you will get a move real soon, you so deserve it Xxx

    ReplyDelete