Wednesday, 13 January 2010

So much snow!
















Since I blogged last, we haven't had a day without snow on the ground. 


It was beginning to melt over the last few days but this morning, we woke to an inches worth and it contined snowing all morning. 


School was cancelled so was our first 'Snowday'!


Mark had the day off work too so we all went to the park, built a massive snowman and went to piggy island (it's a secluded area in the park that not many people go to) and I ended up falling down the hill. Went flat on my back, it's so sore now. 





Robbie was given a make shift sledge from a couple of girls, it was a men at work sign 
so he and the other 3 had fun going up and down the hill on it.


Didn't realise that when we got home that we spent about 4hrs down the park!







1 comment:

  1. It sounds wonderful, I love days like that. All our snow has totally one now, Im gutted :O(

    ReplyDelete