Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Tears at the door

I had to leave Isabella screaming and crying in her classroom just now, she didn't want to go to school and wanted to come home with me :'(

She says she doesn't like reception and wants to go back to nursery with her old teacher :( She misses her so much. My heart is breaking for her right now, I hate seeing my babygirl so upset :(

She hasn't even got her normal teachers in today, all this change is confusing for a little mind I think.

I haven't had a phonecall yet from school, headteacher said if they need to they would phone, so I think she has calmed down. Fingers crossed.




2 comments:

  1. Awww bless her little heart ((((hugs))) Must be so hard for you both.

    Did she settle in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did yep, see my other blog post ;)

    ReplyDelete