Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Started well...

Okay yesterday was a bit hard...I kept wanting to snack on onion bharjis that we have in the fridge, but I was good and only had 3 (they were mini ones). No idea how much calories were in them but I didn't go over my allowance.

Here's what I ate yesterday

Breakfast
Kelloggs - Coco Pops With Milk, 30 g with 125ml milk 175 cals
Twinings - Green Tea, 1 Tea Bag (2g) 0 cals

Lunch
Kingsmill - White Bread, 2 Medium Slice 186 cals
Tesco - Cheddar Cheese, 60 g 258 cals
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! - Original, 1 Tbsp 70 cals
Twinings - Green Tea, 1 Tea Bag (2g) 0 cals

Dinner
Fray Bentos - Steak & Onion Pie, 1/2 pie cooked 331 cals
Fresh - New Potatoes, 100 g 75 cals
Tesco - Baked Beans, 1/2 tin 140 cals
Twinings - Green Tea, 1 Tea Bag (2g) 0 cals
Pepsi - Pepsi Max (375ml Can), 330 ml 1 cals

TOTAL CALORIES
1,236 + onion bharjis LOL


The cheese was very bad, I didn't actually weigh it so I don't know how much I actually had but it was only enough for one sandwich (thinly sliced) so I guessed 60g.

Today is going to be better though, no more cheese LOL

1 comment: