Sunday, 30 October 2011

Look who's back!!

Hi everyone, gosh I haven't been on here for well over a year now, I am sorry!

Anyway, hope everyone is doing okay? Me? Yes I'm doing good and so are the kids. Can't beleive how old theya re getting LOL.

Robbie's in Year 6 at school now, last month we were loking at secondary schools for him and he pretty much decided on the first one we visited was the one he wants to go to. We didnt get the "feel" for other schools. So we put his name down for it so fingers crossed that in March 2012 we will have the decision that he starts his prefered school in September 2012. He has had a few issues at school this year so fingers crossed he will stay out of trouble now.

Billy's in Year 4 now, he was dignosed with Dyspraxia last year and he has it severe. He's got a special "laptop" computer thing to use at school so he can do his writing on that rather than by hand cos that gives him pain. The school are really trying to help him with things. He is getting bullied a lot though but that's hopefully being resolved now.

Isabella is in Year 2 now, she's doing very well. Reading chapter books already at 6yrs old, but I think she finds them a lil bit boring because there's no pictures to look at! Had no compaints about her so far this year and I hope it's going to stay that way!

Last but not least, Harry is in Reception! My baby! Yes he started in September and doesn't bat an eyelid when I take him into school now. Before in nursery I lieraly had to peel him from me some days but now he doesnt care LOL. Which is great :)

Now,  you might say..."what's Jo doing now she's got free time?"
Well I haven't got free time! I am now studying to become a TA (Teaching Assistant) and I am loving it! I work 1 day in nursery and 2 days in Year 1. I have mountains of cousework to do too, I really need to get a wriggle on with it though because it's due in in February 2012 and I haven't even done half yet :( So I am now goig to buckle down and get it all completed.

Right anyway, my laptop has just shown "Critical Battery" so I better wrap this one up for now, I promise I won't be so long to update again.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment