Sunday, 30 October 2011

PJ Day


Whilst listening to Gaga, we are all having a lazy day today. I'm still in my PJs and I don't intend changing as today is our last day off. Tomorrow is...dum dum dummmmm....BACK TO SCHOOL!

Weather is pretty pants out there today anyway, I mean, who in their right mind would drag themselves (and moaning kids) out in the cold to play on wet swings/slides/muddy grass) ?? Not I.

Kinda looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow, I always miss it when I'm off. I just hope Billy's okay tomorrow, he's had flu since Thursday and he can't seem to shift his headache.

I am bored...can you tell? Rob is on the computer, so is Isabella and Harry. Billy's on the sofa huddled in a duvet watching CITV, might just go join him in a min. Feelin a bit chilly...

No comments:

Post a Comment