Thursday, 17 December 2009

Busy busy day!

I haven't stopped today!

After dropping the kids to school, I shot off to Bromley to change something that I bought in the wrong size (d'oh) and whilst I was there I managed to spend another £40 on the kids, yet nothing for me AGAIN.
Forgot to get myself a pair of gloves and some rechargable batteries, been after them for ages now but STILL forgot!

Harry ended up screaming and crying so much in his buggy that he fell asleep in the shop, so tonight is going to be fun (not).





Anyway, I got the bus, legged it home, came in, had a wee then shot back out again for Harry's nursery's Xmas dinner! Was nice, shame Harry didn't want it apart from the yorkshire puds though. He had a bit of trifle and icecream though, but he wasn't too keen.

It's 1.20pm now and I'm finally having my first coffee of the day, mmmmmm it's lush.

And as I type this...it's started to pour down with rain! UGH! I hope it stops before 3.20pm otherwise we're gonna be drowned rats.

So much for the snow forecast!

Oh well, I'm sure I'll update this blog later, I didn't realise how addictive blogging could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment