Friday, 18 December 2009

What a day!

Wow what a day I've had today.

Woke up this morning and the snow was everywhere! Pics will follow later, haven't Photoshopped them to make them pretty yet LOL.

Got the kids ready for school, school rang and said nursery was cancelled cos of their dodgy heating :( Isabella was so sad cos it was her last day with her teacher cos she's moving up to reception in January. But we took Mrs Sparrow's card and box of choccies with us and saw her just about to leave school for home. She's gonna miss Isabella, and Isabella's gonna miss her too. A year and a half in nursery is a long time, she got very attached to Mrs Sparrow.

After dropping the boys off at school, we came home and chilled for half an hour and then got ready to take Harry to nursery at 9.40am. We left slightly earlier than usual cos I knew it would take a bit longer to walk in the snow. I took a few pics on the way (you'll find out later that I'm a photo-taking-aholic LOL).

Got to Harry's nursery, waved him off then myself and Isabella took a walk to the What shop. I love that shop. For all those who don't know, it basically sells anything you could think of. Got a few bits in there and then we went to the park on the way home. Isabella I wanted to play in the snow and Isabella I wanted to build a snowman :P

After a bit of playing we crunched our way home and had a quick sandwich, a very quick one, sat down for 15mins then had to go and get Mister Haribo from nursery at 12.45pm. Yes time went so fast! By the time I got him and home, it was nearly time to get Rob and Bill from school so coats stayed on, had a quick drink then shot off back out again to school cos they had half day today, home time was at 1.30pm.

Billy came out of school without his coat, OMG I was so annoyed cos it meant having to search the whole of the school to get it. Went and got Robbie and then back into the school building looking for Billy's lost coat.

After 15 or so minutes looking for the thing, we found it outside the dinner hall. Also on our "finding Billy's coat journey" we found another thin jacket of Billy's and Robbie's one too. Thought they had vanished into thin air but they were in lost property.

Eventually got home, I had a coffee, had a sit down for about 15mins before doing washing etc etc and then got ready to go to the Christmas Party that is run by Families in Partnership.

So at 4pm, we went to the party!

Had a great time, Christmas music playing, they had games sorted. Had to play 3 games to gain raffle tickets to see Father Christmas. Made it fun for the kids, if they couldn't be bothered to play then no present! All 4 of my kids played the games and even I had a go LOL. I didn't get a present from Santa though :( LOL.

More games were played, pass the alien headband, which I won (twin packet of Party Ring biscuits LOL). Musical chairs, musical statues, musical bumps, dancing competition all of which I sat out of LOL.

Ohhhhhh I did get a pressie from Santa actually, a 12pk of assorted crisps LOL!!

At the end of the party at 6pm I was given a load of cakes to take home, kids were happy with that!

They opened their pressies from Santa when they got in, even though they were supposed to wait til Xmas Day but that is impossible for my lot to wait. They got books :)

Did dinner when I got home, then started to write this blog entry.

Put Isabella to bed cos she was knackered, think she was asleep in minutes after her head touched the pillow, no messing around tonite!

Finally at 8.30pm I am finishing writing this entry, Robbie is still awake but is going to bed in 5mins, then hopefully Harry will want to go to sleep. He is overtired now, he wanted to go to sleep whilst I was cooking dinner.

Sorry I am rambling again, will wrap this up now before I go on and on even more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment