Monday, 21 December 2009

Mad Monday!!

Had a great day today!

IT was Harry's nursery Christmas party today,  so I took all the kids with me, we had to go a bit later than planned though because the council took 3hours to replace my bathroom door which fell apart.

Anyway, got to the party, had a boogie with the kids, sang and danced to songs, Harry wasn't too impressed though, he put on his "I'm shy" mood so I had to dance and have him on my hip all the time.

Party food went down well, there was loads of it, the kids made sure they got enough!

Got given a raffle ticket as we went in, I gave it to Rob and my number was the last one drawn and Rob won a teddy for Harry! He's such a good boy :) Harry was over the moon with it!

Then pressie giving time went ahead, the boys got a book each and Isabella got a chalk board thing. Wasn't exactly the kind of thing I wanted her to have, most of the chalk has been broken and squashed into the carpet but nevermind!

And as we were leaving the party, I got given a hamper! Had lots of nice goodies in it! Oh and we are all going to see Cinderella at the theatre on Wednesday! What a lovely surprise that was, nursery are paying for all the families to go see it if they want to! So I snapped up that opportunity! Just hope Harry will sit down long enough to watch it.

When we left the party, we slipped and slided on the ice all the way home, Harry managed to fall over and he couldn't get back up again so I had to yell for Robbie to come help him home. I couldn't cos I was holding a heavy hamper. Luckily we wasn't far off home. 

After we were home for a few hours the boys went out with their friends and left me to do a bit of housework. They came back after a while and I ended up having 6 kids in here.  Four of them on Facebook sharing the computers. 

I looked out the window and what did I see?

It was SNOWING!!

Snowing again!! Woohoo!! I told the boys and they were so excited! They flew outside and started throwing snowballs at each other LOL Was a great sight, love seein kids having fun in the snow :) 

Rob went round to his friends house and he told them to bury him in the snow! I have pics to prove it, my son is a nutter!!

They are defrosted now, kids have been fed and watered and it's not long til bed now!

Today has gone so fast!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day :O)

    We have snow today too,whooooo!!! Just got to hope that 1, it is still there in the morning and 2, my lil man is well enough to go out and play in it.

    ReplyDelete