I took the kids to see Cinderella yesterday (Wednesday) at my local theatre.
It was fab!
Carol Harrison was the fairy godmother, Pippa Duffy was Cinderella and Ortis Deley was Buttons!
I would have enjoyed it a whole lot more if it wasn't for the gobby 7yr old moo sitting behind me, my god she talked through most of it, well I say talked, more like shouted! The parents didn't even say anything to her, if that was one of mine I would have taken her out unless she could shut the hell up!
Sorry I just hate people like that, my lot didn't say a word through the whole of it, although Harry got a bit ratty after the first hour. It's a long time for a 2.5yr old to sit still for, I don't think he was overly impressed to be honest LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment